(This dog raised in classroom for 2 years! He is a service dog)
- He has a Professor of Geology and Oceanography at MiraCosta College for the past 19 years, and taught honors courses for 16 years.
- His undergraduate was completed at SDSU and graduate work at the University of New Orleans.
|(We will spend times to do lab research will cool equipment)|
- Before coming to the college: He worked for 14 years as a Petroleum Geologist/Geophysicist in the Rocky Mountains and the Gulf Coast regions, and overseas in Africa, Indonesia, and Europe; 3 years as a Hydrogeologist in San Diego County; and he am a Registered (Professional) Geologist in the State of California.
- He likes to have fun teaching and he really enjoys interacting with students. Basically he see his role as sort of a guide, both throughout the coursework and input for your future career endeavors.
- He is interested in lots of different things. He used to raise and train service dogs, Nigel is the one shown. He like to sure, do BJJ, generally annoy my kids (15 and 17), and play music.
(We learned how to catch a perfect wave and surf on there)
- During class, it’s so much fun to learn everything about our mother earth OCEAN . It’s definitely not a boring class for seriously academic study; instead, we had so much fun during class for communicate with each other student through group discussion.